NSI is an Alberta based provider of IT Outsourcing and Managed services. NSI supports small, medium and large organizations in the private sector, government and not for profit sector. Our clients operate and require support in every province and territory across Canada.
NSI has operations in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario.
As part of our continued growth NSI is looking for a motivated individual to join our team and help take our message to the marketplace.
NSI is a customer focused and entrepreneurial business currently experiencing high growth and with opportunities for advancement for the right people. Our core values are:
- Clients for life
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Integrity and respect.
The Inside Sales Representative will utilize sales experience to build and create relationships with targeted business customers in the Alberta and Canadian market. Reporting to an NSI executive, the Inside Sales Representative will work closely with sales and delivery team members to develop and qualify new leads and generate a pipeline of new business activity for the company. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that will set the stage for future business relationships and ultimately, future sales.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Conduct outbound telesales activities to drive a pipeline of qualified and interested customer prospects.
- Mine existing customer database of accounts to develop potential clients.
- Leverage marketing programs as appropriate including campaigns and events to uncover new leads.
- Assist the sales team with booking appointments
- Work with the Sales team to prepare presentations and proposals to prospective clients
- Update and track all engagement activities in the NSI CRM (customer relationship management) tool
- Provide weekly and monthly status reports including progress on monthly goals.
- Become a trusted resource and expert in the competitive landscape.
Work Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Preference for an individual with telemarketing or inside sales experience in a business to business sales environment. However, the character, motivation and attitude of the individual will be of most importance to NSI.
- Experience working in a telesales environment is a plus
- Ability to track leads, manage opportunities and maintain accurate customer data
- Prior sales training and CRM experience is considered an asset but not essential
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Superior communication skills and a collaborative team player
- Versatility and an entrepreneurial approach will be required.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to take the lead on tasks and manage through to completion
- Possesses a sense of urgency with a strong understanding of deadlines
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and can multi-task on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and rapport in both a telesales and face-to-face environments.
- Summer student applicants will be considered
- Part-time and contract applicants will be considered.
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
To Apply fill out the form on our careers page or email your resume to us