As part of our ongoing expansion NSI is looking for an experienced IT Sales and solutions leader to manage and grow our client base in the Edmonton and northern Alberta market.
The General Sales Manager will have responsibility to manage and grow our team, oversee all sales and technical resources and meet or exceed all sales, delivery and productivity objectives. The successful candidate will lead the development of sales strategies and performance standards, managing the overall relationship between NSI and our customers and business partners. They will be a Results and Action-oriented veteran of both sales and sales leadership in a dynamic, solutions oriented environment.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to manage and inspire a diverse team of individuals
- Experience building a team and brand in a new geography
- Must have extensive customer relationships and be highly market-connected
- Must have a customer-first and customer-driven mindset
- A healthy mix of tenacity, commitment and pragmatism to successfully lead a team and grow our business within a competitive and challenging environment
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of IT services, solutions and technology directions
- Deep understanding of Managed Services and associated delivery methodologies
- Ensure that sales strategies support the organizational objectives, are profitable and position the company for long-term growth
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience leading successful solutions sales teams.
- Recruit, train and develop new employees, as well as the ongoing formal training and development of staff
- Execution of forecasting, pipeline management and other sales analysis as required
- Proven managerial success in the Corporate and medium market Sectors
- Substantial experience in IT Services & Solutions and a demonstrable track record of success
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- Be an active leader in building new, and reinforcing existing, customer relationships
- University degree preferred
- A generous compensation package will be provided and will be negotiated with the successful candidate
To apply send us your resume by email.